PEAK TaiChi Extreme 1.0 PLUS Black running shoes
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
PEAK TaiChi Extreme 1.0 Plus running shoe is a blend of several upgraded technologies that offer more comfort and protection for the wearer.
- Woven upper is made from an elastic fiber to provide different levels of wrapping experience, making it softer and more comfortable to wear, while ensuring the smoothness of the bending during running.
- Attractive breathable upper
- TAICHI adaptive technology is equipped with a polymer smart material and shoe midsole EVA composite foam.
- This material provides a comfortable wearing experience under low-speed motion when the wearer moves faster, the same material converts to a highly elastic state, providing rebound and support.
- P-HOLD support; a concept of exoskeleton reinforces a firm grip of the heel, which improves the stability of the shoe.
- TPU material increases the detailed design of the ribs, improving the anti-torsion performance so that it can prevent sports injuries caused by excessive torsion.
- The redesigned texture of the outsole, along with a transverse connection shape added between the particles optimizes lateral stability of the sole without affecting the longitudinal bending performance.
- Outsole heel is extended to enhance the anti-wear performance of the outsole
- The overall arrangement of the tread pattern enhances wear resistance while ensuring the grip.